FI(A) - Requirements
To start FI(A) training it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions:
- CPL(A) license or a license PPL (A) coating at least 200 hours, including 150 hours of flight time as pilot-in-command (PIC)
- passed exams theoretical License (CPL (A)
- at least 30 hours on single-engine piston airplanes, of which at least 5 hours must be earned during the six months immediately preceding the initial practical exam
- have received at least 10 hours of practical training in instrument flight (IR), of which no more than 5 hours may be earned on flight simulator
- perform at least 20 hours of flight navigation as pilot-in-command (PIC) aircraft, including flight along the route of not less than 540 km (300 NM) with two full stop landings at the space of two different airports
- during the six months preceding the start of training pass in front of the instructor FI (A) initial practical qualifying examination. The practical examination will be the basis for evaluating the possibility of the candidate's training instructor.
- completed 18 years old on completion of training.
How to enroll for the next course? Simple fill out this form