PPL(A) - Prerequisites
Each person applying for a pilot's license must meet the following conditions:
- not less than 16 years old at commencement of a course of theoretical,
- not less than 17 years old on the date of issue of the license (in the case of minors the consent of both parents or guardians)
- have successfully completed at least secondary education or equivalent,
- be a person without criminal records
- obtain a medical certificate Class II, issued by an aviation medical examiner.
To inquire about the health standards that applicants must meet, you can always contact Bartolini Air partner - JARMED S.C. medical center. Our current and future students can expect special discounts when obtaining medical certificates.
How to enroll for the next course? Fill out our application form by clicking here form